In this universe, superpowers are real and therefore superheroes and supervillains are real. The Thundermans use "supes" and "non-supes" to distinguish between people with superpowers and those without. Supes keep their powers a secret from normal people.
Haunted Hathaways Universe
- Main article: Haunted Thundermans
- The Haunted Thundermans crossover connected the Thundermans universe to the Haunted Hathaways universe. Thunderman is a popular superhero in the Haunted Hathaways. Miles is a big fan of Thunderman. This crossover also reveals that ghosts are real in the Thunderverse.
Henry Danger Universe
- Main article: Danger & Thunder
- The Danger & Thunder crossover connects Thundermans universe to the Henry Danger universe where Phoebe, Captain Man and Henry Danger join forces to battle villains. This also means that Captain Man is a superhero in the Thunderverse just like The Thundermans are, and he knows Thunder Man.
100 Things To Do Before High School
- In the 100 Things universe, Thundermans is a TV show as we see CJ Martin watching it in the episode "Find Your Super Power Thing."
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn
- In NRDD universe, Thundermans is a TV show as revealed in the special, "Go Hollywood" where the Harper quad fangirls over Jack Griffo for being Max Thunderman. When someone says "Everyone's favorite Thunderman" referring to Max, Dana Snyder, asks, "Dr. Colosso?"
- In Dawn's dream in another NRDD special, The Wonderful Wizard of Quads, Nicky, Ricky and Dicky find Dr. Colosso being held hostage in a cage by the evil witch. He says that his crime was using the slide without permission, which could be a reference to the slide in Max's Lair. He also tells the boys that he's a super villain.
- Since both the Thundermans and Henry Danger have had cross over episodes with Game Shakers then it can also be said that Game Shakers exists within the same universe as The Thundermans even though the two shows have not crossed over as of yet.
- It can be similar to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which a world with real superheros.