Thundertanium is the strongest metal in the world, in the television series, The Thundermans. It is named after the strongest superhero, "Thunder Man. The metal is so strong that even Thunder Man himself can't break through it. Thundertanium is often used mainly by the Hero League prisons to keep prisoners from escaping.
- Max's Lair is reinforced with Thundertanium, making it impossible for anyone to get in or out when the lair is under lockdown.
- Max used Thundertanium to reinforce the ceiling in Blue Detective, causing Mr. Thunder Man to fall when he tried to fly through the ceiling.
- In No Country for Old Mentors, it is revealed that the Hero League prison is protected using Thundertanium.
- When trying to hide from evil Harris Evilman in Patch Me If You Can, Max and Phoebe hide in a room with a Thundertanium door.
- In It's Not What You Link, Nora and Billy discover a hidden room protected with Thundertanium wall, which makes escape impossible.
- In Aunt Misbehavin', the Thundermans locked themselves inside Max's Lair using Thundertanium to hide from Aunt Mandy.
- In Smells Like Team Spirit, Max locks himself in his lair with the thundertanium doors for a whole day to escape Phoebe's tough Z-Force training schedule.