Season 4 is the fourth and final season of the Nickelodeon sitcom, The Thundermans. The season premiered on October 22, 2016.
The season was picked up for 13 episodes on March 2, 2016.  On September 27, 2016, Kira Kosarin, confirmed in a video for Sweety High, that the episode count had been doubled to a full season amount of 26 episodes. On May 16, 2017, Nickelodeon ordered 6 additional episodes, bringing Season 4 to a total of 32 episodes. 
On July 28, 2017, Nickelodeon announced that production on the show had officially concluded.
- Kira Kosarin as Phoebe Thunderman
- Jack Griffo as Max Thunderman
- Addison Riecke as Nora Thunderman
- Diego Velazquez as Billy Thunderman
- Rosa Blasi as Barb Thunderman
- Chris Tallman as Hank Thunderman
- Maya Le Clark as Chloe Thunderman
- Dana Snyder as Dr. Colosso (voice)
- Audrey Whitby as Cherry (7/16 episodes)
- Helen Hong as Mrs. Wong (5/16 episodes)
- Tanner Stine as Oyster (4/16 episodes)
- Daniele Gaither as President Kickbutt (4/16 episodes)
- Jeff Meacham as Principal Bradford (3/16 episodes)
- Kenny Ridwan as Gideon (3/16 episodes)
- Jake Borelli as Wolfgang (3/16 episodes)
- Ryan Newman as Allison (3/16 episodes)
- Gabrielle Elyse as Maddy (2/16 episodes)
|No.||Episode Title||Date Premiered||Prod. Code||U.S. Viewers|
|4||Smells Like Team Spirit||01/07/17||402||1.84|
|5||Max to the Future||01/14/17||406||1.82|
|6||Better Off Wed||01/21/17||407||1.87|
|7||Parks & T-Rex||01/28/17||409||1.72|
|8||Date of Emergency||02/04/17||401||1.72|
|9||Orange is the New Max||02/18/17||411||1.53|
|11||May Z-Force Be With You||03/04/17||410||1.59|
|12||21 Dump Street||06/03/17||414||1.52|
|14||Come What Mayhem||06/17/17||418||1.58|
|15-16||Thunder in Paradise||06/24/17||420-421||2.28|
- The Thunder Games  - Series Finale
- Part 1 (412)
- Part 2 (413)
- Revenge of the Smith (416)
- Z's All That (417)
- Significant Brother (419)
- Looperheroes (422)
- Nowhere to Slide (423)
- Rhythm & Shoes (424)
- Side-kicking and Screaming (425)
- Cookie Mistake (426)
- unknown (427)
- Mad Max: Beyond Thunderhome (428)
- The Thundredth (429)
- Can't Hardly Date (430)
- Make it Pop Pop (431)
- All the President's Thunder-Men (432)
Note: The titles listed are production titles. While most production title becomes the episode title when it airs, they are still subjected to change.
- Maya Le Clark officially gets a "starring" credit in this season though the opening credits don't change.
- The season began production on June 27, 2016.
- Production on the entire show was initially set to end in late October.  However, the season was eventually doubled and production was set to conclude in end-May 2017. Afterwards, the season was extended by another 6 episodes and production is currently set to end in late-July, presumably July 28.
- The season resumed production on January 16, 2017 after a long hiatus.
- The new 6-episodes order was shot in June and July. Production concluded on July 28th, 2017.
- According to Kira, the season 4 finale, The Thunder Games was shot in October 2016, before the remaining half of the season as it was scheduled to be the season finale before Nickelodeon doubled the season. A similar situation happened in season 3 where the finale Thundermans: Secret Revealed was shot before half of the season.
- The last live taping for the show was Make it Pop Pop and it was held on July 21.
- Jack mentioned in an interview that they have a 5th cycle in their contracts in Nov 2016.
- Interviews with the cast during the show's 100th episode celebration suggested that the show will end with this season.
- Kira tweeted that shooting for the show is almost done but new episodes will air through 2018, implying that the show has not been renewed yet.
- Kira also tweeted that the last live taping would be episode #430 or #431, implying that the show will end after this season.
- Through Instagram stories, Kira showed that the Hiddenville High School Set was packed up while Jack showed the last scene filmed in Splatburger before it's torn down, almost confirming that the show will end after this season. Helen Hong also posted a photo with Addison Riecke and Diego Velazquez about the very last Splatburger scene ever.
- The cast posted stories on Instagram during the table read for #432, mentioning that it is the "last table read ever" and the "last episode".
- During the week filming #432, Kira posted on Twitter that it's the "final Thundermans table read" and Addison mentioned that they are filming their "last episode".
- On July 27, 2017, Nickelodeon released a statement to J-14 mentioning that the show will end after this season. The Thundermans officially ends with 4 seasons and 103 episodes, spanning 5 years.
- "After four amazing seasons and 103 episodes, Nickelodeon's landmark series, The Thundermans, has wrapped production. We are incredibly proud of our dedicated and talented cast and crew, who have helped make the show one of Nick’s longest-running live-action sitcoms. Premieres will continue to air throughout 2018." – Nickelodeon statement
- These are some of the potential reasons why the show was not renewed for a 5th season:
- The show has gone way beyond the Nickelodeon standard of 3 seasons and 65 episodes, so they can't let it go on much longer.
- Kira will be starting college at UCLA in fall, so filming a 5th season would be really hard.
- Production on episodes was really slow for the past two seasons.
- There have been too many long hiatuses in seasons 3 and 4. For this season, it will take anywhere between a year and a half to two years to air the 32 episodes.
- On September 27, 2016, Kira Kosarin confirmed in a video for Sweety High that the Season 4 order had been doubled to 26 episodes.  However, the season was later confirmed to have an additional six episodes, making the amount of episodes, 32.
- This season has the most episodes - due to the six additional episode order, otherwise it would be tied for the most due to Season 3 having 26 episodes as well.
- The season premiere was supposed to be an hour long episode titled "Thundermans: Banished", but Nickelodeon aired the Halloween special first instead.
- The season took a three-month hiatus after March 2017 after May Z-Force Be With You aired on March 4th but will take a hiatus again after airing 4 episodes in June 2017.
- It is likely that this season will be taking a six month hiatus, and resume airing in January 2018, as the show is not shown in Nickelodeon's fall promo. That will give Nickelodeon a chance to finish up the current seasons of all the other American sitcoms, as well as start their new shows.
- In Nickelodeon's fall promo a clip from Super Dupers can be briefly seen.
- This would theoretically be the longest hiatus of the series. If the schedule is as predicted, they would have aired only 4 episodes in a span of 10 months, between March 2017 and January 2018.
- The show is likely to end between April and August of 2018.
- They have already aired half the season, the latest episode being the double episode, Thunder in Paradise.
- Jack and Rosa mentioned that episodes will continue to air for "another whole year" after they concluded production, suggesting a mid-late 2018 end.
- This season got a full feature-length movie, consisting of 2 episodes, Come What Mayhem and Thunder in Paradise, that aired on June 17th, 2017 and June 24th, 2017 respectively. Some scenes of the special are filmed in the Paradise Cove Beach Cafe in Malibu, CA and in Huntington Beach, CA 
- Come What Mayhem is the 1st part while Thunder in Paradise is the 2nd and 3rd part, making it a full feature-length movie of 90 minutes.
- Phoebe will become evil for the first time in the show after getting the powers of Dark Mayhem.
- Jed Spingarn's daughter, Violet Spingarn guest starred in "Come What Mayhem" as the kid superhero, Pause Girl.
- This is the first Nickelodeon show since iCarly to have 3 specials in 1 season, the 3 specials namely Thundermans: Banished!, Thunder in Paradise and the series finale, The Thunder Games.
- The Thundermans will become the second-longest running Nickelodeon live-action sitcom after iCarly, with a total of 103 episodes spanning 4 years.
- All That is the longest running live action show with 168 episodes spanning 11 years, however it is considered a sketch show and not a sitcom.
- According to Kira's Instagram story, the show will have a time travel episode, likely to be #427.
- Kira's mom will be guest staring on Mad Max Beyond Thunderhome, portraying a "Mail Woman", according to Kira's Instagram story.
- Paris Berelc, Jack Griffo's real life girlfriend, will appear in The Thundredth, portraying "Phoebe Actor".
- Kira's dad will be guest staring on Can't Hardly Date, portraying a "Janitor", according to Kira's IG Story.
- Sarah, a recurring character in Seasons 1 and 2, will return in this season according to live stream by Kira and a tweet by Keely Marshall, appearing in Can't Hardly Date.
- This season marked the first time a main character was absent. The character, Dr. Colosso did not appear in the double episode Thunder in Paradise.
- In this season, the format of the episodes has been changed. In Seasons 1-3, Livin a Double Life was played in the first 1-2 minutes of the episode. In this season, it is played after 5-6 minutes.
- Phoebe's middle name was revealed this season in the episode Thunder in Paradise.
- ↑ http://www.justjaredjr.com/2016/03/02/game-shakers-henry-danger-the-thundermans-all-renewed-by-nickelodeon
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2017/05/nickelodeon-orders-more-thundermans-episodes-greenlights-knight-squad-comedy-series-1202094872/
- ↑ http://www.j-14.com/posts/is-the-thundermans-cancelled-137892
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Thundermans_S5/status/858589521234939904
- ↑ https://twitter.com/shadedisneynick/status/747566606864113665
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MayaLeClark/status/756480946832969729
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Thundermans_S5/status/864595960218779648
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Dovely_Hoper/status/780893561034268672
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kirakosarin/status/756098351896993793
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhyMU6Kc9-Y
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Thundermans_S5/status/846373804624429056