Season 4 is the fourth season of the Nickelodeon sitcom The Thundermans. The season was picked up on March 2, 2016.  It premiered on October 22, 2016. On May 16, 2017, Nickelodeon ordered 6 more additional episodes of The Thundermans, bringing season 4 to a total of 32 episodes. 
- Kira Kosarin as Phoebe Thunderman
- Jack Griffo as Max Thunderman
- Addison Riecke as Nora Thunderman
- Diego Velazquez as Billy Thunderman
- Rosa Blasi as Barb Thunderman
- Chris Tallman as Hank Thunderman
- Maya Le Clark as Chloe Thunderman
- Dana Snyder as Dr. Colosso (voice)
- Audrey Whitby as Cherry
- Ryan Newman as Allison
- Helen Hong as Mrs. Wong
- Tanner Stine as Oyster
- Daniele Gaither as Super President Kickbutt
- Jake Borelli as Wolfgang
- Gabrielle Elyse as Maddy
- Jeff Meacham as Principal Bradford
|No.||Episode Title||Date Premiered||Prod. Code||U.S. Viewers|
|4||Smells Like Team Spirit||01/07/17||402||1.84|
|5||Max to the Future||01/14/17||406||1.82|
|6||Better Off Wed||01/21/17||407||1.87|
|7||Parks & T-Rex||01/28/17||409||1.72|
|8||Date of Emergency||02/04/17||401||1.72|
|9||Orange is the New Max||02/18/17||411||1.53|
|11||May Z-Force Be With You||03/04/17||410||1.59|
|12||21 Dump Street||06/03/17||414||1.52|
|14||Come What Mayhem||06/17/17||418||1.58|
|15-16||Thunder in Paradise||06/24/17||420-421||TBA|
- The Thunder Games  - Season Finale
- Part 1 (412)
- Part 2 (413)
- Revenge of the Smith (416)
- Z's All That (417)
- Significant Brother (419)
- Side-kicking and Screaming (425)
- Cookie Mistake (426)
- Nowhere to Slide
Note: The titles listed are production titles. While most production title becomes the episode title when it airs, they are still subjected to change.
- Maya Le Clark officially gets a "starring" credit starting this season though the opening credits don't change.
- The season began production on June 27, 2016.
- Production on the entire show was initially set to end in late October. However, the season was eventually doubled and production was set to conclude in end-May 2017. Afterwards, the season was extended by another 6 more episodes and production is currently set to end in early-August.
- Season 4 resumed production on January 16, 2017 after a long hiatus.
- The season premiere was supposed to be an hour long episode titled "Thundermans: Banished", but Nickelodeon aired the Halloween special first instead.
- On September 27, 2016, Kira Kosarin confirmed in a video for Sweety High that Season 4's episodes had been doubled to 26 episodes.  However, the season was later confirmed to have an additional six episodes, making the amount of episodes, 32.
- This season has the most episodes - it would've been even without the six additional episodes order.
- According to Kira, the season 4 finale was shot in October 2016, before the remaining half of the season because the show had already scheduled it before Nickelodeon doubled the season. A similar situation happened in season 3 where the finale Thundermans: Secret Revealed was shot before half of the season.
- This may not be the last season, as Jack mentioned in an interview that they have a 5th cycle in their contracts.
- This season will be getting either a 3-part movie that will air on June 17th and June 24th. Some parts of the special are filmed in Paradise Cove Beach Cafe, Malibu, CA and Huntington Beach, CA 
- This is the first Nickelodeon show since iCarly to have 3 specials in 1 season, the 3 specials namely Thundermans: Banished!, the movie and the 1h season finale.
- The new 6-episodes order will be shot in June, July and August. Production likely concludes in early-August.
- The season took a three-month hiatus in 2017 after May Z-Force Be With You aired on March 4th. New premieres will air from June 3rd onwards.
- The cast won the "Favorite Kids TV Show" award at the 2016 Kids Choice Awards being the first non-Dan Schneider show to win making history.
- The Thundermans will become the second-longest running Nickelodeon live-action sitcom after iCarly, with a total of 103 episodes spanning 4 years.
- All That is the longest running live action show with 168 episodes spanning 11 years, however it is considered a sketch show and not a sitcom
- According to Kira's Instagram story, the show will have a time travel episode, likely #427.
- ↑ http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/2016-tv-upfront-nickelodeon-spongebob-alvinnn-1201720849
- ↑ http://www.justjaredjr.com/2016/03/02/game-shakers-henry-danger-the-thundermans-all-renewed-by-nickelodeon
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2017/05/nickelodeon-orders-more-thundermans-episodes-greenlights-knight-squad-comedy-series-1202094872/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Thundermans_S5/status/858589521234939904
- ↑ https://twitter.com/shadedisneynick/status/747566606864113665
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MayaLeClark/status/756480946832969729
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kirakosarin/status/756098351896993793
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Dovely_Hoper/status/780893561034268672
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Thundermans_S5/status/846373804624429056
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Thundermans_S5/status/864595960218779648
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhyMU6Kc9-Y