Season 3 is the third season of the Nickelodeon sitcom The Thundermans. The season premiered on June 27, 2015.
The cast won the "Favorite Kids TV Show" award at the 2016 Kids Choice Awards being the first non-Dan Schneider show to win making history.
- Kira Kosarin as Phoebe Thunderman
- Jack Griffo as Max Thunderman
- Addison Riecke as Nora Thunderman
- Diego Velazquez as Billy Thunderman
- Rosa Blasi as Barb Thunderman
- Chris Tallman as Hank Thunderman
- Maya Le Clark as Chloe Thunderman
- Dana Snyder as Dr. Colosso
- Audrey Whitby as Cherry (10/26)
- Ryan Newman as Allison (7/26)
- Tanner Stine as Oyster (10/26)
- Kenny Ridwan as Gideon (6/26)
- Barrett Carnahan as Link Evilman (5/26)
- Jamieson Price as Dark Mayhem (voice) (4/26)
- Jeff Meacham as Principal Bradford (5/26)
- Daniele Gaither as President Kickbutt (9/26)
- Helen Hong as Mrs. Wong
- Harvey Guillen as Cousin Blobbin
- Genneya Walton as Simone Kickbutt
- Paul A. Hicks as Chainsaw
- Eric Allen Kramer as Mike Evilman
- Rebecca Metz as Mrs. Austin
- Paula Christensen as Aunt Mandy
- Carlos Penavega as Tech Rider
- Madision Lawler as Quinn
- Casey Simpson as Harris Evilman
- Ariela Barer as Kylie
- Shauna Chase as Harley
- Michelle DeFraites as Jade
- Shanna Strong as Fefe
- Sam Cohen as Matt
- Alex Staggs as Cybron James
- Matt Corboy as Silver Eagle
- Dawson Fletcher as Leonard
- KylieRae Condon as Keely
- Saylor Bell as Jocelyn
- Jacob Buster as Chester
- Issac Ryan Brown as Rodney
- Parisa Fakhri as Lady Web
- Kenzie Dalton as Fairy Pinch-ess
- Jayme Andrews as Son of Scalestro
- Michael Foster as Strongdor
- Chris Jerico as Allison's Father
- Cate Cohen as Allison's Mother
- Lucas Adams as The Cute Boy
- Ashlee Füss as Deena
- Tati Gabrielle as Hacksaw
- Adrien Gonzalez as Raül
|No.||Episode Title||Date Premiered||Prod. Code||U.S. Viewers|
|1||Phoebe vs. Max: The Sequel||06/27/15||302||2.42|
|2||On The Straight And Arrow||07/11/15||301||1.41|
|3||Why You Buggin'?||07/18/15||303||1.59|
|4||Exit Stage Theft||07/25/15||304||1.46|
|5||Are You Afraid of the Park?||09/30/15||305||1.74|
|6||Evil Never Sleeps||10/07/15||306||1.40|
|9||Patch Me If You Can||10/28/15||310||1.33|
|10||Give Me A Break Up||11/04/15||307||1.73|
|11||No Country for Old Mentors||11/11/15||312||1.83|
|13||He Got Game Night||02/13/16||315||1.65|
|14||Kiss Me Nate||04/02/16||316||1.56|
|15||Dog Day After-School||06/04/16||318||1.66|
|17||Chutes and Splatters||06/25/16||323||1.59|
|18||I'm Gonna Forget You, Sucka||07/09/16||317||1.41|
|19||Beat The Parents||07/16/16||326||1.51|
|20||Can't Spy Me Love||07/23/16||322||1.54|
|21||Robin Hood: Prince of Pheebs||07/30/16||325||1.71|
|24||Back To School||08/13/16||320||1.66|
- This season marks the full season debut of Chloe Thunderman.
- Season 3 renewal was announced on February 27, 2015.
- The show premiered 4 episodes in the summer of 2015, followed by the premier of the next 8 episodes in fall on a new timeslot, Wednesday at 7:30PM beginning September 30.
- The season took a five-month hiatus in 2016, but aired a special in February and April. The hiatus is scheduled to conclude in June.
- This season consists of 26 episodes.
- Carlos Pena Jr. (From Big Time Rush) was a guest star in this season.
- Jack Griffo's real life girlfriend Ryan Newman will have a recurring role this season as Allison.
- There will be a one hour special this season.
- Former Big Time Rush star Carlos PenaVega will guest star.
- The romance this season focuses around Allison and Max as Phoebe and Link broke up early in the season.
- The season was originally ordered 15 episodes, but it was later picked up for 11 more episodes making the order, 26.
- Production on this season concluded on February 12th, 2016.