Season 1 is the first season of the Nickelodeon sitcom, The Thundermans. The season premiered on October 14, 2013 and ended on June 14, 2014.
Follows a pair of superhero twins, Phoebe (Kira Kosarin) and Max Thunderman (Jack Griffo). With opposite personalities, they must navigate their way through school, friends and a family of extraordinary superheroes, all while keeping their true identities a secret.
In this season, the Thundermans are adjusting to living a normal life in Hiddenville while keeping their superhero identity. Hank has a hard time leaving his superhero life behind but Barb is ready for the family to live a normal. At first, they have a "no non-supes" rule in the house so the kids from accidentally exposing their powers. But as Phoebe and Max make more friends, and Billy and Nora learn to be more careful using their powers, the rule is lifted.
Phoebe gets involved with a lot of school activities including school choir, running for class president while Max focuses on pranks and his evil phase. However, every now and then throughout the season, Max competes with Phoebe to prove that he's just as good as her.
- Kira Kosarin as Phoebe Thunderman
- Jack Griffo as Max Thunderman
- Diego Velazquez as Billy Thunderman
- Addison Riecke as Nora Thunderman
- Rosa Blasi as Barb Thunderman
- Chris Tallman as Hank Thunderman
- Dana Snyder as Dr. Colosso (voice)
- Audrey Whitby as Cherry
- Elijah Nelson as Evan
- David Burrus as Tyler
- Keely Marshall as Sarah
- Helen Hong as Mrs. Wong
- Jeff Meacham as Principal Bradford
- Logan Shroyer as Cole Campbell
- Krista Marie Yu as Ashley
- Harvey Guillen as Cousin Blobbin
- Haley Tju as Darcy Wong
- Jim McCaffree as Principal Manbeck
- Major Curda as Lionel
- Phillip Wampler as Jake
- Jacob Timothy Manown as Tom
Special Guest Cast
- Jace Norman as Flunky
- Kel Mitchell as Sensie Kenny
|No.||Episode Title||Date Premiered||Prod. Code||U.S. Viewers|
|1||Adventures in Supersitting||10/14/13||101||2.39|
|2||Phoebe vs. Max||11/02/13||104||2.60|
|6||This Looks Like a Job For...||11/30/13||109||1.79|
|8||You Stole My Thunder, Man||12/07/13||113||1.72|
|9||Weird Science Fair||01/04/14||105||2.22|
|10||Crime After Crime||01/11/14||112||2.60|
|14||Phoebe's a Clone Now||03/15/14||108||2.46|
|15||Have an Ice Birthday||03/22/14||115||1.67|
|16||Nothing to Lose Sleepover||04/26/14||117||1.77|
|17||Pretty Little Choirs||05/03/14||118||1.67|
|18||Paging Dr. Thundermans||05/03/14||119||1.76|
|19||Up, Up, and Vacay!||05/31/14||116||1.60|
- The pilot for the show was greenlit in August 2012.
- Rosa Blasi was the first person to be cast on the show. Kira Kosarin came second, and in May 2013, Jack Griffo was the last of the original main cast to get the role.
- Nickelodeon ordered 13 episodes, for the season, on February 13, 2013. They extended the season by seven episodes on September 20, 2013, just before the season premiered.
- Adventures in Supersitting was aired as a preview on October 14, 2013. The full season premiered on November 2, 2013.
- This is the only season without any one-hour specials.
- The pilot was shot in October 2012
- Shooting began in mid-February 2013