— Phoebe to Link
Phoebe and Link is the romantic pairing of Phoebe Thunderman and Link Evilman on The Thundermans. The ship began in the episode Meet the Evilmans which was Link's first appearance on the show. They shared their first kiss in the episode Give Me A Break Up, after which they broke up because Link had to go to Hong Kong. They later meet together Thundermans: Secret Revealed.
- Pink = P/hoebe and L/ink
- Line = Lin/ink and Phoeb/e
Phoebe and Link Moments
- Link finds out Phoebe has superpowers.
- Phoebe cancels her date with Link.
- Phoebe freaks out when she sees Link.
- Phoebe says their parents would never allow them to date.
- Phoebe and Link disobey their parents and go on a date together.
- Link wants Phoebe to participate on a tennis tournament along with him so that they can see each other more often.
- Phoebe and Link lose to Max and Mr. Lacroix.
- Phoebe wants Max and Link to hang out.
- Phoebe is jealous of Max and Link hanging out.
- Phoebe thinks Max is going to make Link a villain.
- Link shares a secret with Phoebe.
- Link breaks up with Phoebe but later gets back with her.
- Phoebe is upset when Link breaks up with her.
- Phoebe finds out Link's friend, Quinn is evil.
- Link thinks Phoebe is jealous of Quinn.
- Phoebe gets a mission to see what Link's dad is up to.
- Phoebe doesn't want Link to break up with her.
- Phoebe babysits Link's little brother.
- Phoebe and Link share their first hug.
- Phoebe helps Link become a super hero.
- Phoebe and Link share their first kiss.
- Phoebe and Link break up.
- Link takes Phoebe to prom even though they're not dating.
- Link doesn't care if the Hero League fires him because he wants to hang out with Phoebe.
- Phoebe doesn't want her friends to know that Link wants to dance with her.
- Phoebe unfreezes Link.
- They take prom picture together.
- Link defends Phoebe when Max tries to shoot the orb at her.