— Phoebe Thunderman
c.1999 (age 15)
Phoebe Thunderman may look like your average girl next door, but her superpowers will make you think the opposite! But that doesn't stop her from trying to fit in. She's a responsible, straight-A student who tries to play by the "no-powers" rule... unless her aspiring villain and twin brother Max forces her to do otherwise!
Phoebe is an intellectual. She loves math, and is a tad bit nerdy. She’s trying to navigate having a social life, dealing with boys (she has a crush), friends, and hiding her superpowers, including freeze breath, telekinesis, and other fun stuff.
She also can't keep a secret. She can also be a bit cocky at times.
Max Thunderman - Max is Phoebe's twin brother and even though Max pulls pranks on her she usually forgives him. In Report Card they have a special handshake and Max purposely lost the tournament for Phoebe which she picked up on.
Cherry - Cherry is Phoebe's lively first best friend. Cherry almost found out about her powers and was the first non supe to go inside the house. Cherry and Phoebe hang out alot and do things together.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Telekinesis: Like her brother, Phoebe can move objects with her mind, she's about as strong as her brother in this power, can move at least three things at once (Levitation), create telekinetic forse-shields, and fire telekinetic force-blasts.
- Ice Breath: Able breath pure cold like Max, which she can use to freeze people in ice. It apparently has no long terms affects. She can also use this to make snow. Its also revealed to also work on ghosts. (Haunted Thundermans)
- Heat Breath: Like Max, she breath a blast of heat, which she can use to unfreeze people she or her brother has frozen. Plus, she can melt things with her heat breath.
- Super Intelligence: Like her brother, Phoebe has super intelligence. She can do things like hack her brothers computer system and is also very good at average school subjects, particually math.
- Thundersense: Like her brother, Phoebe gains the ability to sense danger before it occurs. However it is not always specific enough to tell what the danger is. She gained this ability before her brother did. (Thundersense).
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Phoebe shown to have good hand-to-hand combat skills in Haunted Thundermans however this is only shown when the green ghoul was in her body but it is still possible she is good at this ability.
- She and Max have more than one power.
- Max beheaded her dolls when she was five.
- Her first best friend is Cherry.
- In her old school her school photos where formal and she had to wear her superhero outfit.
- Max once poured chocolate and cheese on her.
- It drives Phoebe crazy when Max puts an empty jar of peanut butter on the shelf.
- She once tried greasing Max's slide.
- She wears a retainer to bed.
- Phoebe has a teddy bear called Mr. Grumbles.
- She stopped Max's lair from self-destructing, after causing it to almost self destruct.
- She enjoys school and is very good at math.
- She can play the keyboard (Phoebe's A Clone Now).
- She is 20 seconds older than Max (Thundersense).
- She can't keep a secret.
- She can sing, as shown in Pretty Little Choirs.
- She claps loud when she's nervous (Pretty Little Choirs).
- She did a freeze kick and a super wedgie to Max in Pretty Little Choirs.
- She likes sheep
- She loves using metal detectors at the beach.
- She is terrible at art and dancing.
- She once turned blue because of Max.
|The image gallery for Phoebe Thunderman may be viewed here.|