Like the rest of her family, Phoebe has superpowers and is training to become a superhero. Unlike her twin brother Max, Phoebe tries to use her powers for good. She has been working hard to become a superhero while Max wants to become a supervillain.
Phoebe was born and raised in Metroburg when their parents were still active superheroes. In 2013, the Thundermans moved to Hiddenville to live a normal life and Phoebe enrolled as a student at Hiddenville High.
She made her best friend, Cherry whom she loves so much. When they first arrived, Phoebe had a crush on Cole Campbell but Cole moved away. She later dated Link Evilman for a while before he left for a Hero League mission.
Phoebe showed her desire to train and become a superhero and her dad offered to train her. In Thunder Van, she started training to join the Hero University but after she had Max messed up in the Thunder Van, she decided to take it slow. However, by Cape Fear, she realized that she needed to put more effort in training after her best friend from Metroburg got her Superhero Cape. Unfortunately, she ruined her chances when she sneaked to a roof-top party and used telekinesis to save someone from falling. She let Max take the credit so that she doesn't get in trouble. Max blew up the chance for both of them to get the superhero cape.
Phoebe didn't give up on getting the superhero cape. In A Hero Is Born, Phoebe exposed the family's secret to her best friend Cherry so that Cherry can babysit Chloe while Phoebe saves Max from the evil villains led by King Crab. As a reward for saving Cherry, the Hero League awarded Phoebe a superhero cape.
In Phoebe vs. Max: The Sequel, Phoebe officially started her training to become a superhero. The Hero League assigned her to become the protector of Hiddenville as part of her training. Since Hiddenville doesn't have a lot of criminals, she made a deal with Max so that Max will keep committing crimes while Phoebe practices to stop him.
In Evil Never Sleeps the Hero League tested Phoebe's ability to make the right decisions as a superhero by having her choose between saving the world and turning over her boyfriend's dad, Mike Evilman. It was a tough choice for Phoebe but eventually she chose to report Evilman even if that means breaking up with Link. She passed the test.
The next step of Superhero training, the Hero League asked Phoebe to choose a superhero mentor in No Country for Old Mentors. With Max's help, she got Tech Rider as her mentor but he turned out to be reckless. So, she finally chose Thunder Man to be her mentor.
In Back To School, the Hero League discovered that Phoebe hadn't taken her fifth-grade power-assessment test. So, President Kickbutt forced her and Max to go back to Secret Academy of Superpower Studies in order to take the test, or else Phoebe would not qualify to become a superhero.
Phoebe will be exposed as Thundergirl in the upcoming special, Thundermans: Secret Revealed.
Phoebe Thunderman is the most friendliest person you will ever meet, unless you catch her with her twin brother, Max. She is very smart and is willing to take the chance of living a double life (as a normal student and a superhero). Also, being a superhero and living a regular life does not stop her either. She still works to accomplish everything she can. She exceeds her best friend, Cherry, and tries to do everything in an orderly fashion.
Phoebe Thunderman may look like your average girl next door, but her superpowers will make you think the opposite! But that doesn't stop her from trying to fit in. She's a responsible, straight-A student who tries to play by the "no-powers" rule... unless her aspiring villain and twin brother Max forces her to do otherwise!
Phoebe is an intellectual. She loves math, and is a tad bit nerdy. She’s trying to navigate having a social life, dealing with boys (she has a crush), friends, and hiding her superpowers, including freeze breath, telekinesis, and other fun stuff.
Main Article: Thunder Twins
- Max is Phoebe's twin brother and even though Max pulls pranks on her she usually forgives him. In Report Card they have a special handshake and Max purposely lost the tournament for Phoebe which she picked up on.
Main Article: Pherry
- - Cherry is Phoebe's lively first best friend. Cherry almost found out about her powers and was the first non supe to go inside the house. Cherry and Phoebe hang out a lot and do things together.
- Her frenemy. Phoebe and Allison are friends and work together most of the times, but they can also get a little too competitive. Phoebe loves Allison and wants her to be Max's girlfriend. She goes through great lengths to keep Max and Allison together. She even got into a wrestling match, fighting to protect the relationship.
Powers and Abilities
- Telekinesis: Like her brother, Phoebe can move objects with her mind, she's about as strong as her brother in this power, can move at least three things at once.
- Telekinetic Blast: Like her brother, She can create a blasts of telekinetic energy. This is strong enough to destroy things.
- Semi-Force Field Generation: In Haunted Thundermans, when possessed by the Green Ghoul, Phoebe was capable of blasting telekinetic multiple telekinetic waves at once to stop Max from attacking her.
- Binding: In Give Me a Break Up, Phoebe was able to stop a boomerang from hitting Cherry.
- Freeze Breath: Able to breath pure cold like Max, which she can use to freeze people in ice. It apparently has no long terms affects. She can also use this to make snow. Its also revealed to also work on ghosts. (Haunted Thundermans). According to Phoebe, if Phoebe and Max's ice breaths touch, they could freeze the whole city.
- Heat Breath: Like Max, she can breath a blast of heat, which she can use to unfreeze people she or her brother has frozen. Plus, she can melt things with her heat breath.
- Super Intelligence: Like her brother, Phoebe has super intelligence. She can do things like hack her brothers computer system and is also very good at average school subjects, particually math.
- Thundersense Like her brother, Phoebe gains the ability to sense danger before it occurs. However it is not always specific enough to tell what the danger is. She gained this ability before her brother did. (Thundersense).
- True Sight: As a Superhero she has the power to see and hear ghosts.(Haunted Thundermans)
- Max beheaded her dolls when she was five years old.
- Her first best friend is Cherry.
- In her old school her school photos where formal and she had to wear her superhero outfit.
- Max once poured chocolate and cheese on her during picture days.
- It drives Phoebe crazy when Max puts an empty jar of peanut butter on the shelf.
- She once tried greasing Max's slide.
- She used to wear braces.
- She wears a retainer to bed.
- Phoebe has a teddy bear called Mr. Grumbles.
- She stopped Max's lair from self-destructing, after causing it to almost self destruct (Phoebe vs. Max)
- She enjoys school and is very good at math.
- She can play the keyboard (Phoebe's A Clone Now).
- She is 20 seconds older than Max (Thundersense).
- She can't keep a secret.
- She can sing, as shown in Pretty Little Choirs.
- She claps loud when she's nervous (Pretty Little Choirs).
- She did a freeze kick and a super wedgie to Max. (Pretty Little Choirs)
- She likes sheep.
- She loves using metal detectors at the beach.
- She is a great dancer.
- She once turned blue because of Max. (Blue Detective)
- She is a big fan of "MKTO" music band.
- She got her thunder sense before Max.
- She can also be a bit cocky at times.
|The image gallery for Phoebe Thunderman may be viewed here.|