In Pheebs Will Rock You when Phoebe first saw him, she had a huge crush on him because of his bad boy image and also because of his beautiful song, "Goodbye Mikayla". Barb laughed at the fact that Phoebe's crush's name is "Oyster!" Max introduced her to Oyster, as his band-mate. While Phoebe changed to a "bad girl" image to impress Oyster, Max tried his best to break them up because he didn't want his band-mate dating his sister.
When they finally go on a date, Phoebe realizes that Oyster is obsessed with his guitar and in fact, "Goodbye Mikayla" song was about his former guitar. Oyster reveals that he only wanted to date Phoebe because his guitar chose her. Phoebe uses telekinesis to make the guitar choose Max's band. He officially becomes a member of Max's band.
After that Oyster hangs out a lot with Max and the other band mates: Gideon, Wolfgang. Oyster and the rest of Max's team tried to become friends with Phoebe's friends in The Neverfriending Story but Max and Phoebe went to great lengths to stop them from becoming friends. Their plan didn't work in the end. Oyster hangs out with Phoebe's friend Cherry in Doppel-Gamers as they play a video game together with Max and Phoebe.
As seen in Doppel-Gamers, Oyster has become curious about Chloe Thunderman because she is way too old for a 6 month old. In the same episode, he points out the man-shaped holes in the Thunderman's house ceiling. When Phoebe and Max realize that he might find out their secret, Cherry offers to distract him.
When Max quit his own band to hang out with more "shady characters" in Exit Stage Theft, Oyster tries to keep the band together.
In Date of Emergency, Oyster and Cherry become officially a couple, "Choyster" and go on a triple date with Allison and Max; and Phoebe and Gideon. In Ditch Perfect, when Max wants to break up the band, Oyster admits that he wants the band to break up too because he wants to spend more time with Cherry.
Oyster is a little out there. He has infatuations with his guitars that are near and dear to him. Oyster has a rocker personality.
Main Article: Cherry and Oyster
- Cherry and Oyster met through Max and Phoebe, became friends and developed a crush on each other. They started dating in Date of Emergency.
Main Article: Max and Oyster
- Max and Oyster are friends and formed Max's Band together.
- Phoebe had a crush on Oyster in "Pheebs Will Rock You" because she thought he was cool and Oyster liked her back because his guitar "chose" her. Phoebe went to great lengths to prove to Oyster that she's a bad girl, which impressed him. Max tried to sabotage the relationship without success. During their date, Phoebe realized that Oyster was too obsessed with his guitar and he's not as cool as she thought. They agreed that they shouldn't date but Oyster still wanted Phoebe because the guitar chose her. Eventually, Phoebe made Oyster choose Max's Band instead.
- Pheebs Will Rock You
- Shred It Go
- Parents Just Don't Thunderstand
- The Neverfriending Story
- Mall Time Crooks
- The Amazing Rat Race
- One Hit Thunder
- On The Straight And Arrow
- Exit Stage Theft
- Date Expectations
- Kiss Me Nate
- Original Prankster
- Chutes and Splatters
- Robin Hood: Prince of Pheebs
- Aunt Misbehavin'
- Thundermans: Secret Revealed
- Found his guitar Patty at a garage sale under granny panties.
- Had a guitar name Mikayla that got destroyed during a hot air balloon ride and has a current guitar named Patty.
- He is a member of Max's band.
You may view Oyster's gallery here.