Cherry asks Max to use his powers to help her pass her drivers' test; Phoebe's jealousy causes a problem between her and her best friend. Meanwhile, with Hank and Barb being more tired than ever due to Chloe's transportation, Nora and Billy trick them into thinking that it is a Saturday.
Now that she knows the truth, Cherry is very happy about having a friend who has superpowers. However, Barb warns Phoebe about using her powers to help Cherry in everything because she might get used to it and take advantage of her.
Cherry is excited about getting her own car but her parents won't let her take driving test until she has passed the P.E class. All she has to do is hit target in archery to pass P.E. She asks Phoebe to help her cheat in the test but Phoebe refuses and reminds Cherry that she's good enough to do it on her own.
Meanwhile, Max's Band needs a car for their upcoming gig on Friday. Wolfgang had promised the band a car but they realize that his car is in Germany. Max overhears Phoebe and Cherry's conversation about a car and decides to use Cherry for her car. He goes over to Cherry and pretends to be his friend. He helps Cherry by turning the clock backwards to give her enough time to get to class. He even offers to help Cherry cheat in the archery class.
Max and Cherry start hanging out a lot and get too close until Phoebe is worried about losing her best friend to Max. They even share a secret handshake. So, Phoebe decides to win Cherry back by helping her pass the archery test.
During the test, both Phoebe and Max hide behind the bushes to help Cherry cheat. When Cherry is about to shoot, Max distracts Phoebe with the classic "Oh look a puppy!" He then uses his powers to control Cherry's arrow to hit the target. However, Cherry gets only a C. Phoebe says that she can get Cherry an A instead. She uses her telekinesis to make Cherry involuntarily shoot the target; but Max starts controlling Cherry's movement, resulting in a very messy uncoordinated movement. As the twins fight to control Cherry's movements, the arrow gets loose and hits Principal Bradford's toe. Bradford gives Cherry a detention.
Feeling guilty about getting Cherry in detention, Phoebe begs Bradford to forgive Cherry but the principal gives Cherry more days of detention for "talking to a Thunderman." Phoebe sneaks into the detention room to apologize to her and help her sneak out. But her plan fails when she accidentally causes Bradford to spill hot tea on himself. Bradford catches Phoebe crawling on the floor. He gives her two days of detention but reduces them to one because he hates having Thundermans around and complains that Phoebe never goes home.
Max, hoping to help Cherry out, gets himself into detention too. He starts telling Cherry about his plans to escape. But then the principal catches him and calls him to sit next to him. Cherry uses Max's idea to free the tarantula spider with a mini-bow and arrow. Phoebe wants to help her using telekinesis but Cherry says that she wants to be able to do it herself without relying on "the Thunder Twins." So, she goes ahead but unfortunately she shoots Principal Bradford's toe. Again!
The kids try to record Principal Bradford freaking out but he offers to let them out of the detention if they stop filming him. Bradford accidentally releases the spider which later bites him on the same same toe after the kids leave detention.
Cherry tries her driver's test but fails miserably. Max and his band decide to try and run to their gig, but they crash.
Nora and Billy play along and use it as an excuse to not go to school on both Friday and Saturday. They even dress up to look like Oscar, their gardener as a way to convince their mom and dad that it really is a weekend. Now that "the weekend" is over, they are worried that the parents will think Saturday is Monday and make them go to school on a Saturday. So, they come up with a plan. They make one of Max's gadget's explode and then claim that it's Max's time machine which sent them back to Friday evening.
The parents realize Billy and Nora tricked them. They are willing to let it slide as long as Chloe doesn't wake up due to that explosion. But of course she wakes up, and they're grounded.
- Kira Kosarin as Phoebe Thunderman
- Jack Griffo as Max Thunderman
- Addison Riecke as Nora Thunderman
- Diego Velazquez as Billy Thunderman
- Chris Tallman as Hank Thunderman
- Rosa Blasi as Barb Thunderman
- Dana Snyder as Dr. Colosso (voice)
- Maya Le Clark as Chloe Thunderman
- The term "Thunder Twins" introduced by Cherry in this episode is later used by President Kickbutt in the alternate ending of Thundermans: Secret Revealed as the pairing name for Phoebe and Max.
- This is Max and Cherry's first friendship interaction, making Phoebe jealous. Phoebe's jealousy of Max was also shown in Cheer and Present Danger. However, Phoebe had a similar interaction with Oyster in Pheebs Will Rock You.
- The "Electress" comic books were first seen in Who's Your Mommy. Principal Bradford reads one in this episode.
- This is the second time on the show that Nora and Billy dress up in one coat to look like one person in order to fool someone else. The first time was in The Neverfriending Story.
- Bradford's hate for the Thundermans escalated in Call of Lunch Duty when the Thunder Twins busted him for holding an underground wrestling ring inside the school.
- Cherry discovered Max and Phoebe's superpowers in A Hero Is Born.
- Chloe's Teleportation superpower was introduced in in Phoebe vs. Max: The Sequel.
- Cherry says she misses Chloe's cute bubble power in reference to her baby powers in A Hero Is Born.
- Phoebe and Max's archery skills are alluded to again in Phoebe's story in Robin Hood: Prince of Pheebs when Phoebe Hood and the Evil Sheriff Maxingham turn out to be the best archers in the kingdom.
- This was the first episode filmed for Season 3.
- This episode gained 1.41 million viewers.
- Principal Bradford was reading a Electress comic book which might means he's a fan of her.
All right! Two more days of detention for talking to a Thunderman!