|“||Hey, I'm not creepy, I'm quirky.||”|
— Nora to Darcy
"Lasergirl" (potential superhero name)
July 5 2005 (age 9)
Nora may be the smallest kid in the Thunderman bunch, but she knows more than what her tiny years let for. She gets her biggest thrills from getting in the way of Billy's shenanigans and has a spunky personality to boot. Nora also loves Bows, and is always wearing one.
- Billy Thunderman - Even though she lasers him and sometimes gets annoyed at Billy's antics, she thinks of Billy as her best friend. They both have a good relationship and Billy thinks of Nora as his best friend. When Nora was accepted in a different school, she found out she won't have time to spend time with Billy.
Powers and Abilities
- Heat Vision: Nora can shoot fire beams of heat from her eyes, she can also control the intensity of them. Her lasers can be reflected by objects making it possible for her to hit more than one target at once and allows her to do her "trick shots" (mentioned and demonstrated in Patch Me If You Can). Besides it was shown that Nora is able to free herself easily when frozen by Phoebe or Max by melting the ice with her power.
- True Sight: As a Superhero she has the power to see and hear ghosts.(Haunted Thundermans)
- She has many similarities with Anais Watterson: one of the main characters from The Amazing World of Gumball.
- In the first two seasons she is the youngest family member and plays the "mommy's and daddy's little girl" card quite often to get what she wants. This changes when Chloe is born.
- She has a bow collection which she loves a lot.
- She picks on her brother Billy Thunderman.
- Only Max knows where her bow collection is.
- She knows and can speak German poetry
- She reads Phoebe's diary
- She's regularly not so nice sometimes very nasty for example in YOU STOLE MY THUNDER MAN she hit Max while he was hurt but on Christmas time she extremely different shess sweet and nice never mean and action packed on Christmas
The image gallery for Nora Thunderman may be viewed here