Principal Bradford: Thunderman.
Max and Bradford is the principal-student pairing of Principal Bradford and Max Thunderman in The Thundermans. Principal Bradford and Max's relationship is more of a frenemy relationship than a principal-student relationship. Max used to prank Principal Bradford and the latter hated him for it, but they were, most of the time, friendly with each other despite the hate.
- Principal Bradford falls in Max's prank when he opens the smoothie machine and it spills smoothie all over him.
- Principal Bradford hosts Max's family sporting competition.
- Max (and Phoebe) use their telekinesis to trick Bradford into thinking that Hank, who was hired as the new chemistry teacher, was the one performing chemistry reaction demonstration.
- Max pulls an epic prank on Bradford which leads to the latter reiterating that Max is the public school enemy number one.
- Max gives his minions the idea to prank Bradford during detention.
- Bradford hires Hank, Max's father to do the school art auction.
- Principal Bradford becomes the target of Rebel Raptor, alias Max's pranks.
- Principal Bradford suspects that Max is Rebel Raptor but Phoebe clears his doubt.
- Max (and Phoebe) discover that Principal Bradford secretly runs an underground wrestling match within the school after school hours and he is the champion.
- Max (and Phoebe) defeat Bradford in the wrestling match.