Max's Lair is the basement of the Thundermans' house, which is also Max's bedroom. Max uses the lair as a lab where he performs various science experiments. He also sleeps there. He shares the bedroom with Dr. Colosso.
- Max built a swirly slide to enter into his lair, straight from the Thunderman's living room.
- Max's bed is right at the bottom of the slide.
- There's also a staircase leading to the lair. Phoebe usually uses the staircase.
- Max's lair is surrounded by Thundertanium, which is the strongest metal in existence.
- The lair is filled with a lot of computers, screens, and a lot of other gadgets
- Max's Lair is introduced in this episode.
- Max has a lot of gadgets and machines in the room.
- Billy falls through the swirly slide and lands on Max's bed. But Nora falls on him. This happens again later in multiple episodes.
- Max takes Billy and Nora and uses them to write his initials on the moon using their powers but Nora writes "NORA RULES" instead.
- Nora finds Dr. Colosso's cage in the lair.
- There's a box of "not evil enough" stuff that Max gives Nora and Billy to stop talking to him.
- Max's Lair is almost destroyed with Phoebe and Max in it after Phoebe pushes the self-destruct button in an attempt to get back at Max.
- During the self-destruct mode, the lair is reinforced with Thundertanium wall so that no one can get out.
- When Phoebe can't study because of the noise coming from Max's Lair, she goes in and finds him making a Max-10 rocket. She launches the rocket, stealing the opportunity away from Max.
- Max takes Evan and Sarah to the Lair to study for Math Bowl and shows them his Max-11 rocket that he built to replace Max-10.
- Evan freaks out when Max mentions "lair"
- The Thunder Twins hangout in Max's Lair, surprising Billy and Nora.
- Phoebe's Venus Fly Trap plant grows huge and evil and takes over Max's lair.
- When Max steals the 3D TV to the lair, Phoebe sabotages the signal to Max's Lair.
- Max creates a clone Phoebe in the basement.
- Max holds his minions lessons inside the lair.
- Max's Band is formed and starts practicing in Max's lair.
- Phoebe and Max hang out in the lair while babysitting Nora and Billy
- The twins leave Billy and Nora frozen in the lair
- Nora and Billy fill the lair with pit balls to express their freedom of being home alone.
- Phoebe puts Christmas decorations on Max's Lair but Max removes them
- Dr. Colosso gets impatient with Max talking in his sleep and threatens to rethink the roommate situation.
- Phoebe lies to Harris Evilman that she owns the lair.
- Hank turns evil and takes over the lair after putting on an evil eye patch.
- Max hides Wolfgang in his lair so that he doesn't get expelled by Principal Bradford.
- Allison gets inside Max's Lair.
- The Thundermans are forced to stay locked up in Max's Lair when Aunt Mandy turns to destroy them.
- Barb and Hank take away all of Max's inventions and systems from the lair, replacing them with family friendly things.
- The parents lock up Max in the lair hoping he won't escape.
- Dr. Colosso blows up a hole on the wall to help Max out.
- In Dr. Colosso's "Phoebe The Vampire Slayer" story, Vampire Max sleeps upside-down in his lair all day.
- Max's Lair is taken over by the super-villain Candi Falconman after the Thundermans are banished to Antarctica.
- Candi turns the lair into a sweet lair - literally - by decorating it with all sorts of candy.
- Candi drags the Thunder Twins into the lair after getting them unconcious.
- Phoebe walks into Max's Lair at the middle of the night to wake him up for Z-Force training and patrol.
- On Max's request, Dr. Colosso locks down the lair with Thundertanium, preventing Phoebe from getting in. This allows Max to sleep in for a whole day.
- Dr. Colosso tricks Billy into stealing vegetables for him and putting them in the lair.
- Max develops his new gadget ("CrimeCaster") in his lair which would allow him to predict crime before it happens.
- Phoebe slides into Max's Lair through the swirly slide and tries to stand up immediately in an attempt to search for a new skill for Z-Force. This is one of the few times that Phoebe actually used the swirly slide.
- The Thunder Kids assign Billy to stay in Max's Lair to watch over Dr. Colosso so that he doesn't ruin the parents wedding.
- Appears in almost every episode.