You spin it, you buy it!
In high school, Mandy and Barb were part of a struggling break dance duo called "The Electric McBooger Babes."
One time she booked a gig but Barb bailed on her so that she could attend a friend's cape ceremony. Mandy was very disappointed that her own big sister didn't attend something she cared about. She refused to let it go and stopped talking to Barb. She later started running a globe shop in Metroburg without ever visiting the Thundermans.
Barb lied to her kids that she and Mandy are very close to convince them that siblings should get along. When Max and Phoebe asked how come they never see Aunt Mandy, Barb used to say that Mandy is too busy saving the world. In 2016, the Thunder Twins tracked down Aunt Mandy as a surprise for Barb's birthday. It turned into a disaster when the McBooger sisters started fighting, destroying the Thundermans house.
With Max's help, Barb realized that she meant a lot to her sister and should have apologized for missing the gig. Mandy forgives Barb and they do an Electric McBooger Babes break dance performance at the end.
- Barb and Mandy are sisters but were previously not on good terms and had not talked for years.
- Both struggling break dance duo, called "The Electric McBooger Babes."
- Mandy reunites with Barb in Aunt Misbehavin' after Phoebe and Max tracked her down for Barb's birthday.
- However, Mandy is still angry at Barb for bailing on their big gig 23 years ago.
- Eventually, Barb apologises and both then gets along.
- Mandy is Max's aunt and both get along well as they are similar in the sense that both got hurt by their respective sisters, get emotional easily and are not "touch-feely".
- Max tells his mother she did not do right by missing the gig Mandy had booked.
- Max stands up for Mandy when Phoebe calls her "crazy".
- Max teams up with Mandy to help her win the McBooger sisters' beef.
- Invisibility: Mandy is capable of rendering herself invisible by just thinking about it. She does not appear capable of rendering others invisible, though.