- She is dating actor Chase Austin who guess stars on the crossover Haunted Thundermans.
- Her father's name is Danny Kosarin.
- She has a music single out called "Replay"
- Her first day in Hollywood, someone asked what I wanted to do if I could book any job and said I wanted a Nickelodeon show.
- Always performed when she was little, doing musical theatre to follow in my parents’ Broadway footsteps.
- When she was eleven, she took an “acting on camera” workshop, fell in love with it, moved to California and tried to start a career in television.
- She knew Jack Griffo for three years before booking the The Thundermans role.
- Music is definitely another passion of Kira's and love to work it into her career at some point in the future.
- Cried right in the middle of a restaurant, when she got the role of Phoebe Thunderman.
- She's a trained ballet dancing
- Math is her favorite subject.
- She admire female comediennes Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, and Amy Poehler.
- Is involved with a charity called Camp Del Corazon.
- Skipped two grades when she was younger.
- Starting high school at 12-years-old, and graduated as class valedictorian at 16 years old.
- Used to dream about meeting Victoria Justice or Miranda Cosgrove.
- Dad used to be a music director
The image gallery for Kira Kosarin may be viewed here.