Hanktanga Henry Thunderman
July 6th, 1967
Grandma Thunderman Grandpa Thunderman
Barb Thunderman (wife)
Meet Hank, the once heroic superhero known for putting multiple bad guys out of commission. He's now retired (half unwillingly), but keeps busy by making sure his four kids grow up in a stable and normal home. Easier said than done! You can still catch him using his superpower strength and flying powers from time to time, especially when he needs to leave the country in a jiffy in search of Peruvian hot sauce milk ice creams cakes cupcakes burgers and even the legendary meattroducktbolizza
Barb Thunderman - Barb Thunderman is the wife of Hank Thunderman. They are passionate towards each other.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength: Hank has the power to lift and carry heavy objects and can bend solid metal as if it were nothing.
- Supersonic Flying: He is able to fly faster than sound. The exact limit is unknown, although he can make it to Peru and back in a matter of minutes.
- Super Durability: He can smash through thick objects, such as the roof to the house, without damaging his body or experiencing any pain.
- Vacuum Adaptation: In You Stole My Thunder, Man, he brought home a rock with the American flag from the moon.
- Thundersense: He has the ability to sense danger before it occurs. However it is not always specific enough to tell what the danger is.
- True Sight: As a Superhero he has the power to see and hear ghosts.(Haunted Thundermans)
- He and Barb Thunderman decided to give up crime fighting so that their children could have a normal childhood.
- His name was originally going to be Tom
- Hank loves to eat a lot of food, including, ice cream and a giant meatball.
- He thinks castles are fun.
- He turned his strong arch-nemesis into a rabbit.
- He hates glitter more than anything.
- He is the boss of the Thundervan.
- He got his Thundersense when he was 12.
- He banned "Non Supes" from the house.
- He had his own musical called Thunderpants: The Musical, which payed for their home in Hiddenville.
- It is shown that he can be over protective when Link was about to take Pheobe on a date with his car.
- He adores fairies even though he hates glitter
- He wants a cat
- His old rival is Mr Evilman
The image gallery for Hank Thunderman may be viewed here.