Barb Thunderman (wife)
Meet Hank, the once heroic superhero known for putting multiple bad guys out of commission. He's now retired (half unwillingly), but keeps busy by making sure his four kids grow up in a stable and normal home. Easier said than done! You can still catch him using his superpower strength and flying powers from time to time, especially when he needs to leave the country in a jiffy in search of Peruvian hot sauce.
Barb Thunderman - Barb Thunderman is the wife of Hank Thunderman. They are passionate towards each other.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Hank has the power to lift and carry heavy objects and can bend solid metal as if it were nothing.
- Flight: He is able to fly into the air at great speeds. The exact limit is unknown, although he can make it to Peru and back in a matter of minutes.
- Super Durability: He can smash through thick objects, such as the roof to the house, without damaging his body or experiencing any pain.
- Space Survivability: In You Stole My Thunder, Man, he brought home a rock with the American flag from the moon.
- Thundersense: He has the ability to sense danger before it occurs. However it is not always specific enough to tell what the danger is.
- He and Barb Thunderman decided to give up crime fighting so that their children could have a normal childhood.
- Hank loves to eat a lot of food, including a giant meatball.
- He thinks castles are fun.
- His name was originally going to be Tom.
The image gallery for Hank Thunderman may be viewed here.