March 4th, 1967
Grandma Thunderman Grandpa Thunderman
Barb Thunderman (wife)
Meet Hank, the once heroic superhero known for putting multiple bad guys out of commission. He's now retired (half unwillingly), but keeps busy by making sure his five kids grow up in a happy and safe home. Easier said than done! You can still catch him using his superpower strength and flying powers from time to time, especially when he needs to leave the country in a jiffy in search of Peruvian hot sauce, milk, ice creams, cakes, cupcakes, burgers, and even the legendary meaturduckbalizza!
Barb Thunderman - Barb Thunderman is the wife of Hank Thunderman. They are passionate towards each other.
Billy Thunderman- Billy is hanks son they are some what similar and get along very well
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Hank has the power to lift and carry heavy objects and can bend solid metal and smash a cement block as if it were nothing.
- Supersonic Flying: He is able to fly faster than sound. The exact limit is unknown, although he can make it to Peru and back in a matter of minutes. However, he has to say "Thunder Man, away!" before taking off into the air, but he is seen flying out of the house through the ceiling and always makes a big hole in the ceiling and the roof, which causes some plaster to fall.
- Levitation: In No Country for Old Mentors, Hank has the power to levitate himself and Phoebe with aid of his super strength.
- Super Durability: He can smash through thick objects, such as the roof to the house, without damaging his body or experiencing any pain. In the episode "You've Got Fail", after Nora gave him poison ivy, he gave a doubt about Thunder Man getting poison ivy since he once flew into the sun.
- Vacuum Adaptation: In You Stole My Thunder, Man, he brought home a rock with the American flag from the moon that Neil Armstrong and Dr. Buzz Aldrin placed on July 29th, 1969.
- Thundersense: He has the ability to sense danger before it occurs. However it is not always specific enough to tell what the danger is. He told Phoebe that he got his Thundersense when he was 12 years old.
- True Sight: As a superhero, he has the power to see and hear ghosts. (Haunted Thundermans)
- He and Barb Thunderman decided to give up crime fighting so that their children could have a normal childhood.
- His name was originally going to be Tom.
- Hank loves to eat a lot of food, including, ice cream and a giant meatball.
- He thinks castles are fun.
- He turned his strong arch-nemesis into a rabbit.
- He hates glitter more than anything because it reminds him about another of his enemies, Glitter Man.
- He is the boss of the Thundervan.
- He got his Thundersense when he was 12.
- He banned "Non-Supes" from the house, until the end of the episode Dinner Party.
- He had his own musical called "Thunderpants: The Musical", which payed for their home in Hiddenville.
- It is shown that he can be over protective when Link was about to take Pheobe on a date with his car.
- He adores fairies even though he hates glitter, due to Glitter man.
- He wants a cat.
- His old rival and former archenemy is Evilman.
- Every time Hank hears Evilman's maniacal and high pitched laugh, Hank gets real mad.
- It's revealed in the episode "Meet The Evilmans" that the reason Hank hates Evilman is because, like Doctor Colosso said, Evilman was the one and only supervillain Hank couldn't defeat in his superhero days and every battle ended in a tie and a city being destroyed while Max thinks it's because Hank is jealous of Evilman's maniacal and high pitched laugh, and even though Hank hates it, Max thinks it's awesome.
- Hank used to have light brown hair.
- Adventures in Supersitting
- Phoebe vs. Max
- Dinner Party
- Report Card
- This Looks Like a Job For...
- The Weekend Guest
- You Stole My Thunder, Man
- Weird Science Fair
- Crime After Crime
- Going Wonkers
- Restaurant Crashers
- Phoebe's a Clone Now
- Have an Ice Birthday
- Nothing to Lose Sleepover
- Pretty Little Choirs
- Paging Dr. Thunderman
- Up, Up, and Vacay
- Breaking Dad
- Thunder Van
- Pheebs Will Rock You
- Shred It Go
- Change of Art
- Parents Just Don't Thunderstand
- Meet the Evilmans
- The Amazing Rat Race
- Mall Time Crooks
- Four Super and a Baby
|To view the Hank Thunderman gallery, click here.|