Max uses Phoebe to help retrieve his chronicle of evil deeds from the school's confiscation closet, but breaks her trust to pull off his plan.
Principal Bradford is on his way to his office when he finds that the Green Teens Club led by Allison has blocked the path in order to protect a plant that's about to bloom. As Bradford blames himself for approving the project before reading it, he slips on Max's ice and falls. He gets angry at Max and confiscates his evil chronicle.
The Principal threatens to shut down the Green Teens Club and destroy the tree. Phoebe and Cherry join the club to help Allison fight to protect the plant. They ask Max to join but he refuses. Phoebe introduces Max to Allison and explains how the Thunder twin thing works.For example, how Phoebe comes up with an idea and Max shuts it down without supporting her. She wishes Max would support her for once.
But when Max runs out of options, Colosso advises him to join the Green Teens Club because all members get keys to every office in the school. He could then use them to steal his chronicle back. Max asks to join the club. Max promises that he can help them defeat Bradford by getting students to sign a petition. The club likes his idea and lets him in but he doesn't get the keys because Allison has no more keys left.
After collecting all the signatures needed, Max suggests that they should go to the office to make a copy as a backup in case the principal destroys it. So, he goes with Phoebe to the copier. While Phoebe is photocopying the papers, she thanks Max for having her back. Meanwhile, Max destroys the Principal's door knob using his heat breath. He then steals his confiscated chronicle back and leaves without Phoebe noticing. Phoebe continues talking, making fun of Bradford's inner wrinkled khakis and inner sadness but unfortunately the Principal catches her. And now she has an inner sadness!
The Principal punishes them by banning the Green Teens Club which makes Phoebe really mad at Max. She tells Max that she's given up on him because she always hoped that he had a heart deep down. She says that she won't be able to forgive him this time. Max tries to get her to forgive him but she refuses and leaves to support Green Teens Team. During a video chat, Dark Mayhem is very impressed with Max for pushing away Phoebe. But Max feels guilty about it. He keeps seeing Phoebe's face during the chat.. until he can't chat anymore. So, he storms off and leaves Dark Mayhem hanging.
Bradford prepares to cut down the plant. Alison comes with the now renamed "Green Teenz Club" to block him from cutting the plant. They tie themselves together around the plant so that Bradford can't drive into them. But the Principal isn't scared by them. Phoebe wants to stop him by using her telekinesis but her hands are tied up.
Fortunately, Max comes and saves them with his powers. He then apologizes to Phoebe but Phoebe says it's going to take a while. He gets her to do the Max-Phoebe twin thing by knocking off a book from his hands, as a sign that they're still good.
Back at home, Max is worried about blowing off his chat with Dark Mayhem but Colosso says that Mayhem was impressed by Max moving out on him. Max keeps seeing Phoebe's face everywhere even when Colosso is talking. He admits that he loves and cares about Phoebe.
Billy and Nora accidentally leave the scissors unattended, so Chloe teleports, takes them and cuts them her hair. So, Nora and Billy try to keep the parents from finding out.Luckily, the parents too accidentally leave the scissors and Chloe takes them. So, they blame themselves for letting Chloe cut her hair.
- Kira Kosarin as Phoebe Thunderman
- Jack Griffo as Max Thunderman
- Addison Riecke as Nora Thunderman
- Diego Velazquez as Billy Thunderman
- Chris Tallman as Hank Thunderman
- Rosa Blasi as Barb Thunderman
- Dana Snyder as Dr. Colosso (voice)
- Maya Le Clark as Chloe Thunderman
- Allison is introduced in this episode and her activism becomes a defining trait. She later goes on to become Max's girlfriend later in He Got Game Night.
- This marks Max's first evil chronicle review since Dark Mayhem asked him to start keeping a chronicle of evil deeds in Phoebe vs. Max: The Sequel.
- Dr. Colosso and Dark Mayhem's rivalry escalates in this episode and later plays an important role in Thundermans: Secret Revealed.
- Like in Change of Art and Exit Stage Theft, Dr. Colosso once again advices Max to become more evil whenever he feels Max is going soft.
- Nora and Billy have failed multiple times to keep Chloe under control including in Aunt Misbehavin' and Beat The Parents.
- Principal Bradford's inner sadness has been shown in multiple episodes where he complains about how he doesn't have a life.
- Max was also "haunted" by Phoebe in Winter Thunderland, pushing him to do the right thing.
- The Green Teens return in 21 Dump Street when Molly becomes the new head after Allison leaves for a volunteer mission.
- The episode gained 1.25 million viewers.
- This is the least watched episode of the entire season & series.
- This episode revealed that Bradford a security sensor outside his office that detects when Max goes near the office.