So they are the bandits. Wait, why do you know them? Are you helping them? Are you one of them?
Max wants to prove that he is the evil villain he used to be by joining a group of bad girls in school to commit crimes in school.
Meanwhile, Max needs to do more evil deeds to record them in his evil chronicle in order to impress Dark Mayhem. With Colosso's advice, Max decides that he needs to hang out with more "shady characters" and therefore he breaks up with his band.
While looking for other people to hang out with, Max notices three girls - Kylie, Harley and Jade - holding Cherry's laptop. He lies to Phoebe by giving her the wrong lead in order to distract her from finding out about the girls. He then introduces himself to the three girls and says that he's a big fan of their work and that he is in the same line of work. He proves himself to Kylie by stealing things from other students. The gang accepts Max to join.
Phoebe and Cherry try to get into the school Talent Show in order to continue looking for the laptop by faking a magic show using Phoebe's telekinesis. But Principal Bradford refuses to let them in. Max and the gang sneak into the talent show backstage so that they can steal and destroy stuff. Max accidentally suggests that they steal his band's equipment. He denies that the bandmates are his friends and the girls went ahead to steal their equipment. Jade distracts Gideon while Kylie and Jade went into action. Max thanks the girls for being a bad influence on him. Afterwards, he finds a note and a new guitar strap from his bandmates Oyster, Gideon and Wolfgang. He feels bad for turning on his friends and so he starts defending them. The girls beat him up and leave with the equipment.
Phoebe suspects that something is on after seeing Jade praising Gideon and so she sneaks to the talent show's backstage through the roof. Max tells her about the girls. They join forces and follow up on the girls. The Thunder Twins enter the evil girls' lair and discover a lot of other things the girls have stolen. The girls find them and start fighting. Phoebe and Max win after a long and awkward fight with the girls. They bring the band equipment back as well as Cherry's laptop. Max rejoins the band.
When Nora and Chloe forget to find Billy in a game of hide-and-seek, Billy feels left out because Nora is spending too much time with Chloe instead of playing with him. So, he pretends that he has an Italian friend called "Luigi Marinara." Nora makes him invite his "friend" over. Billy puts on a costume and facial hair to pretend to be Luigi. Nora and Chloe immediately realize that it's Billy but choose to play along. He uses Super-Speed to switch from being himself and being Luigi. Nora tells him that just because she wants to hang out with Chloe doesn't mean she doesn't want to hang out with Billy either. They forgive each other and hug. Nora then offers to play Laser Tag with Billy.
Meanwhile, the parents Barb and Hank use their free time to catch up on their favorite reality shows. They spend 2 days watching the show. They go outside to finish the watching the show from under a tree but Nora zaps the tree during the laser tag game with Billy.
- Kira Kosarin as Phoebe Thunderman
- Jack Griffo as Max Thunderman
- Addison Riecke as Nora Thunderman
- Diego Velazquez as Billy Thunderman
- Chris Tallman as Hank Thunderman
- Rosa Blasi as Barb Thunderman
- Dana Snyder as Dr. Colosso (voice)
- Maya Le Clark as Chloe Thunderman
- Audrey Whitby as Cherry
- Tanner Stine as Oyster
- Kenny Ridwan as Gideon
- Jake Borelli as Wolfgang
- Jeff Meacham as Principal Bradford
- Ariela Barer as Kylie
- Shauna Chase as Harley
- Michelle DeFraites as Jade
- Max temporarily ditches his own band that he created in Pheebs Will Rock You. He tries to ditch the band again in Ditch Perfect, leading to its breakup.
- Max started his evil chronicle for Dark Mayhem in Phoebe vs. Max: The Sequel.
- Max's feelings for his friends, family and later, Allison are the reasons why he turned good in Thundermans: Secret Revealed.
- Gideon's obsession with girls is first seen in Pheebs Will Rock You. The bad girls use this against him.
- It is revealed that Principal Bradford had a girlfriend but she was taken by his brother. This is also alluded to in 21 Dump Street.
- When Max sees the bad girls stealing, he tells them he's a big fan of their work the same way he told Tara Campbell in Dinner Party.
- Barb and Hank have been shown to be obsessed with TV shows several times throughout the series, including in Orange is the New Max.
- This episode garnered 1.46 million viewers.
- This is one of the few times that Max is shown to be kind.
— Max and Kylie
— Billy, Nora and Chloe
My brother was a magician. He turned my girlfriend into his wife. So unless you can pull Valerie out of that hat, go away.
You hit mom and dad. Run!