Number one: To read, Number two: Number two!
— Dr. Colosso
This is Dr. Colosso. He is as evil as they come. He boos at funerals.
— Max about Dr. Colosso
Dr. Colosso is a regular character on the Thundermans. He is a former supervillain turned into a pet bunny by Thunder Man. He lives with the Thundermans as Max's sarcastic pet bunny. Dr. Colosso is voiced and portrayed by Dana Snyder.
Dr. Colosso was born and raised in Metroburg. He became a powerful supervillain,He planned on marrying someone at the president's office but was eventually stopped by Hank Thunderman.Dr. Colosso later invented the animalizer to turn Barb and Hank Thundermen into goats and gave them a toaster as for their wedding gift.Dr. Colosso was later defeated by Hank Thunderman. Instead of turning in Dr. Colosso to the Hero League for prosecution, Thunder Man turned him into a bunny using the Animalizer for what Dr. Colosso done to Hank and Barb Thundermen. He became Max's pet.
Despite being defeated and turned into a bunny, Dr. Colosso did not abandon his evil ways. He continues to consider himself a supervillain. Since Max wanted to become a super villain, Dr. Colosso quickly became Max friend and has been coaching him to become a supervillain. He "hates" the rest of the Thundermans and looks for every chance he gets to mock them.
In Pretty Little Choirs, Dr. Colosso got kidnapped by Darcy Wong after she discovered that he could talk. She tortured him to get him talking so that she can have proof but she couldn't break Colosso. In the same episode, he told Nora and Billy that he hates it when they dress him up without letting him choose the costumes.
In Haunted Thundermans, he sneaked into Max's backpack so that he can go to New Orleans with the family. When the Green Ghoul possessed Phoebe and asked Max to join, Dr. Colosso persuaded Max to accept the offer but Max refused.
In Blue Detective, Dr. Colosso became so jealous of Max and Cassandra that he stole one of Max's blue beans and turned Max blue. When they later figured out it was him, he admitted that his only crime was loving Max... plus all other actual crimes.
In One Hit Thunder, Hank and Barb asked Nora and Billy to be nice to Dr. Colosso instead of stooping to a supervillain level. The whole family tried being nice to him but he made their lives miserable. He told them he hates it when they're nice to him. He likes when they mistreat him because he's a supervillain and has nothing else to live for.
In A Hero Is Born, Dr. Colosso was invited to the Villain League headquarters to give a Villain of the Decade speech. After helping deliver Baby Chloe, Max agreed to turn Colosso into a human using the Animalizer so that they can go to the Villain League together. However, on arrival, he found that King Crab, Lady Web and Scalestro lied about the award and the speech. They had lured him to kick him out of the league because he hadn't done anything evil in years. To save himself, Dr. Colosso betrayed Max and turned him into the other villains, saying that he had captured the son of Thunder Man. However, after looking at a selfie of him and Max, he felt guilty and went back to help Max. King Crab tied him up together with Max so that they can be eaten by the hermit crabs. They were later saved by Phoebe. Dr. Colosso turned back to a bunny because of the timer Max had put on the Animalizer.
In Are You Afraid of the Park?, Dr. Colosso needed to make some money to repay Hank some money he had used from his credit card while playing Candy Squash online. So, he started running an unauthorized cereal business of a cereal called "Colosso's." He made enough money to pay the debt and more, but his website got shut down by the Federal Bureau of Cereal Investigation. They said the cereal was illegal and the raisins weren't really raisins. The Thundermans had to pay the fine.
In He Got Game Night, Dr. Colosso helped Max cheat the wheel of prizes so that it will land on new car during family game night. But Max turned on him so that he can partner with Allison. Dr. Colosso became jealous of Allison. Phoebe then turned him into a human to be her game night partner. He came in and introduced himself as "Uncle Colosso." Barb and Hank got furious at Phoebe for turning him human but allowed him to continue after realizing that Dr. Colosso and Max weren't going to let each other's teams win. Unfortunately, Dr. Colosso quickly brought chaos into the family leading into an epic pillow fight. When Allison left, Barb quickly turned Colosso back into a bunny. Colosso then went outside and started eating away Allison's tires.
In Thundermans: Secret Revealed, Dr. Colosso gave Max the tuxedo he wore to evil prom with Octopus Girl. He was happy when Dark Mayhem finally called to give Max an opportunity to become a full supervillain. He tried to advise Max to use the orb to steal Phoebe's powers but Max was reluctant about it. Dr. Colosso was taken away from Max as a punishment for working with Dark Mayhem. However, he managed to escape and help Max out of the lair. Later on, during a call with Dark Mayhem, Dr. Colosso realized that Mayhem really hated him and would destroy him if he took over Hiddenville. So, he helped the Thundermans escape the house just before Dark Mayhem's attack.
In Thundermans: Banished!, Dr. Colosso is still mad because Max chose good over evil in Thundermans: Secret Revealed. When the Thundermans are banished to Antarctica, Dr. Colosso chooses to remain behind. However, after realizing that his new roommate, Candi Falconman wants to control people in Hiddenville, he calls Max and Phoebe to come and stop her; but plays along so that Candi doesn't suspect him. He later helps the Thunder Twins escape by eating away the cotton candy binding them.
Since Max stopped being evil, Dr. Colosso's life has become quite difficult. In Smells Like Team Spirit, he complains about being fed with gross succotash and reveals that Max used to steal fresh vegetables for him. He takes advantage of Billy being gullible and sends him to steal fresh vegetables from other people's farms claiming that he's the one who planted them. Nora and Chloe help Billy figure out that he's being tricked and they get back on Colosso by pretending that cops are coming. Colosso tries to escape but gets busted... by Chloe dressed as a police officer.
Without Max, Colosso now has time to speak to his mother. In Max to the Future, he spends most of his time on a call with his mother. He later helps Max to fake crimes to make Max's CrimeCaster look good. Unfortunately he gets busted by Phoebe when he forgets and takes a call from his mother.
Dr. Colosso, being a former supervillain is filled with mischief and desire to be evil. He spends most of his time hating on the Thundermans or helping Max with evil plans. You can never really trust Dr. Colosso on anything because he easily turns on people, even Max. He is very sarcastic and uses his sarcasm in every opportunity he gets. Despite his villain attitude, Dr. Colosso can be very soft and emotional sometimes especially when he's trying to get Max's attention.
- Max is Dr. Colosso's owner and best friend.
Phoebe Thunderman - Phoebe doesn't like him at all and thinks poorly of him. This is a two way relationship.
Hank Thunderman - Dr. Colosso's former arch nemesis.
- He was formerly the strongest super villain but was turned into a Rabbit by Hank. He is still a bad bunny!
- In the episode Phoebe vs. Max, when Max's lair was about to self destruct, he said that he loved Max but when the lair was back to normal he called it an "I Love You Prank" to hide it. So he could actually enjoy being with Max More than his old life.
- He likes to be left alone (mostly).
- Dr. Colosso was originally goingto be all white, but his fur is black and white.
- Alarms and self destructers freak him out.
- He loves lasers.
- His powers as a supervillain are unknown.
- Dr. Colosso has a shower in his cage.
- He has reading glasses.
- Dr. Colosso keeps a stuffed rabbit in his cage.
- He gets lonely, even though he likes to be left alone.
- Dr. Colosso once got eaten by Trevor, the Venus Flytrap plant.
- He loves carrots.
- Dr. Colosso and Max have dance parties privately.
- He wears a lot of fun costumes.
- Dr. Colosso records Max's dance moves and posts them online.
- In the episode, Pretty Little Choirs, he was seen dressed as a princess and it was revealed that he hates playing dress up, even though he likes to dress up only as a lifeguard or firefighter.
- In the episode, Crime After Crime, when Max was grounded after making everyone think he was the neighborhood vandal (Because he didn't want anyone to know he couldn't ride a bike.), Phoebe went to Max's lair to show him the consequences the Thunderman family suffered, but there was an airport x-ray machine and Dr. Colosso was on the right, dressed as a security guard.
- In the episode, Restaurant Crashers, he was surprised and speechless when he saw Billy use his super speed punching on Blobbin and didn't feel any pain.
- He always had a black circle traced around-the-world style over his left eye.
- In the episode, Breaking Dad, when he saw Max trying to get the headless uncooked turkey off his head and started dancing around to get it loose, Dr. Colosso thought it was funny.
- Now that he was a bunny, Dr. Colosso didn't have superpowers.
- Billy and Nora like to dress him up.
- In the episode, Paging Dr. Thundermans, Dr. Colosso stated that he operated on a 100 people.
- It was revealed in Four Supes and a Baby that Dr. Colosso has a dignity.
- In The Amazing Rat Race, Dr. Colosso tries tricking Max to turn him human with the Animalizer.
- In Blue Detective, it is revealed that Dr. Colosso is jealous of Max's girlfriend.
- In A Hero Is Born, Max turns Colosso human and accompanies him to receive a villain of the decade award.
- Phoebe turns Dr. Colosso human again in He Got Game Night so that he can partner with her and take down Max.
- Dr. Colosso always wins at Farmageddon by cheating.
|Here is the full image gallery for Dr. Colosso. It may be viewed here.|