Max Thunderman (owner)
Dana Snyder (voice)
|“||Number one: To read, Number two: Number two!||”|
— Dr. Colosso
Dr. Colosso is Max Thunderman's pet bunny.
Formerly a powerful super villain, Dr. Colosso was defeated by Hank Thunderman and turned into a talking bunny that now lives with Max in his lair. He hopes to get back to his old trouble-making line of work one day, but in the meantime, Dr. Colosso offers advice to his devoted Max and spurs him on to loads of mischief.
Max Thunderman - Max is Dr. Colosso's owner. Hank Thunderman is Dr. Colosso's former archenemy.
- He was formerly a super villain but was turned into a bunny by Hank.
- In the episode Phoebe vs. Max, when Max's lair was about to self destruct, he said that he loved Max but when the lair was back to normal he called it an "I Love You Prank" to hide it. So he could actually enjoy being with Max.
- He likes to be left alone.
- Dr. Colosso was supposed to be all white, but his fur is now black and white.
- Alarms freak him out.
- He loves lasers.
- Dr. Colosso has a shower in his cage.
- He has reading glasses.
- Dr. Colosso keeps a stuffed rabbit in his cage.
- He gets lonely, even though he likes to be left alone.
- Dr. Colosso once got eaten by Trevor, the Venus Flytrap plant.
- He loves carrots.
- Dr. Colosso and Max have dance parties privately.
- He wears a lot of fun costumes
- Dr. Colosso is dating.
- Dr. Colosso is seen out of his cage five times so far: Crime After Crime, Nothing to Lose Sleepover, Pretty Little Choirs, Paging Dr. Thundermans, and Up, Up, and Vacay.
- Dr. Colosso records Max's dance moves and posts them online.
- He was 44 when he was formerly a man and super villain.
- In the episode Pretty Little Choirs, he was seen dressed as a princess and it was revealed that he hates playing dress up, even though he likes to dress up.
- In the episode Crime After Crime, when Max was grounded after making everyone think he was the neighborhood vandal (Because he didn't want anyone to know he couldn't ride a bike.), Phoebe went to Max's lair to show him the consequences the Thunderman family suffered, but there was an airport x-ray machine and Dr. Colosso was on the right, dressed as a security guard.
- In the episode Restaurant Crashers, he was surprised and speechless when he saw Billy use his super speed punching on Blobbin and didn't feel any pain.
- He always had a black circle traced around-the-world style over his left eye.
- In the episode Breaking Dad, when he saw Max trying to get the headless uncooked turkey off his head and started dancing around to get it loose, Dr. Colosso thought it was funny.
- Now that he was a bunny, Dr. Colossal didn't have superpowers.
- Billy and Nora like to dress him up.
The image gallery for Dr. Colosso may be viewed here.