William Kent Thunderman
c.2003 (age 10)
Billy is all about taking the road straight to superhero status, which explains why his best friend might as well be his Junior Superhero Handbook. It's just too bad that his hyperactive nature kicks his super-speed into turbo, making things a little difficult. He's dimwitted, but is a happy and sweet natured kid.
- Nora Thunderman - Even though Nora constantly shoots laser at Billy and sometimes is annoyed. They both have a good relationship and Billy thinks of Nora as his best friend. When Nora was accepted in a different school Billy was devastated until he found out that she was not going to attend anymore.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Speed: Billy has the power to run faster than any human being.
- He only has one power.
- He can't keep a secret.
- He thinks castles are lame.
- He has an imaginary friend named Walter (Up Up and Vacay).
- Originally, when they were creating the show, his name was going to be Oliver.
- He can't read.
|The image gallery for Billy Thunderman may be viewed here|